May 15, 2005

Of an afternoon


If only my weekend had been this chilled out!! Although I did sleep until 3pm yesterday.

Flash Harry was all the goodness, but in the grand scale of Friday night he played only a minor part. I don't make a practise of writing about my personal life, and I don't intend to start now, but if I might just say, "AAGGHH!!" And when I say that, I mean to express relief, disappointment, disbelief, frustration, exhaustion and surprise. Among other things.

I think that sums up the weekend pretty well.

Also, I would like another one, please.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intrigued. Do tell more. Just this once.

11:20 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

Umm.. probably no. Way too much context required.

Wow! Did you know that in firefox, you only have to click on a link with your mouse-wheel to open it in a new tab? If you don't have a mouse-wheel, ctrl+click on a link for the same effect. Thanks, Tam!

3:27 am  
Blogger Tam said...

I know! All this time I'd been laboriously right clicking like some goddamn peasant.

Also: you can mouse wheel click on any tab to close it too. Sweet fancy moses!

10:50 am  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

Hmph! i'm sure i'd like Firefox a lot more if i could figure out how to remove those horizontal toolbar quick links to my faves folder. Gawd! it even opens up a folder i hardly use, but no others! Now if Tam could wisely explain that one to me somehow i'd love firefox AND Tam equally (note the cunning wordplay there)

S.x

5:12 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

The closing tab trick doesn't seem to work without a mouse-wheel though :(

Can't help you there sorry Sat, is it the loss of that 1cm or so of screen space that's upsetting you or just the lack of functionality? If you go into Bookmarks/Manage Bookmarks you should be able plug in the links you actually want.

3:56 am  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

k. I'll give that a go.

BTW, i really like the mood of that picture. REALLY like it.

S.x

8:43 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

Thanks Saturnyne. I kind of wish I'd cropped the right hand side a bit more.. but I like it too. I think it tells a story.

11:33 am  

Post a Comment