December 12, 2005

Sore Head Tuesday

WE WON!

The MIC Music Quiz, that is. Our team, 'Not Particularly Serious' [sic], was made up of a crack team of music experts.. and some other people, of which I was one. But I did have a bit to offer, and we were lucky to have a wide range of musical knowledge representing.

It was heaps of fun. We won a swag of stuff, including Fat Freddy's album on vinyl which went directly into my bag, a bottle of Jager, some martial arts dvds (?!), and I don't know what else because I was too busy cheering. My head's only a tiny bit sore.

In fact, stuff is totally ideal right now. Job is good, flat is good (apart from urgent need for new flatmate), friends are good, romance is a myth and it's all good!

5 Comments:

Blogger noizy said...

heh. hard newsed. mmmm, traffic spike...

11:23 pm  
Blogger llew said...

Yeah! Way to go!

11:25 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

Yup.. spike is right :) Thanks guys!

1:16 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are gonna have to watch out now!

Don't get dooced!

10:04 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

Thanks for the concern Alan - you'll notice I don't exactly go into detail over work issues :)

2:06 am  

Post a Comment