March 12, 2007

Benicàssim

There has been torrential rain this evening. I had to drive home from the Mars Volta concert really slowly, since with my no-demister visibility was shite.

Today's news is very exciting. Probably I should wait until tomorrow to say this, but I'm excited about it now - first thing in the morning I confirm my flight booking for early June. We have a stopover in Osaka! And one in Amsterdam, if you can believe that, although we're going to ignore it.

And I'm so close, so very close to buying tickets for Benicàssim... is it wrong that I feel so very very pleased about this?!


I've just had a very busy weekend. I worked Friday night before checking out the high energy Brutally Frank album launch at the Schooner, then on Saturday managed to fit in a wander around Pasifika, a visit to Narrow Neck Bay, fireworks at the Domain, and SJD at the King's Arms. On Sunday I did as little as possible. But I still need another weekend, immediately.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul Capewell said...

Wow, I'm so excited about your trip! I look forward to seeing the dates.

A few of my friends are going to Beni... And they're driving down from Scotland and taking a 30-hour ferry to do so... I'd blatantly be on board but I'm going to a tiny festival near Oxford the same weekend.

Its fun having weekends with no spare time at all but exhausting too :)

5:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do it! go see bright eyes for me :-)

11:52 am  
Blogger Hannah said...

Herman Dune!

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment