March 14, 2007

No Osaka

Due to various factors we are not flying through Osaka - I'm sorry I won't be catching up with Rewi who I flatted with in my third year in Dunedin. We are not flying through Dubai either. Instead we are flying through Singapore, and we have almost two full days there. I'm sure that will be just lovely.

I've been poring over this site, and squee!ing.

Lately I have been staying late at work. An airport errand took me out at 4:30 today and I returned to the empty office at 6:30, to sit in front of my computer and get nothing done. What can I do, my head thick with too much air-conditioned traffic jamming and new sunglasses headache?

I can go home. My guitar has been a good friend lately. Andy says I should name it, but this is a new concept to me, and one I find a little absurd. What would you call it?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul Capewell said...

I find the idea of naming things like guitars totally bizarre. But then I do think of it as a unique thing, personal to me, not just another guitar, which is probably enough steps down towards crazyness.

7:48 am  
Blogger Tomatohead said...

Singapore: Oooh, pitchers of iced lager, Hokkien (?) chicken with rice, and people watching at the cheap hawkers' stalls!

Mangosteen and Rambutan, too! Those fruits should be coming into season about then. You lucky girl.

11:03 pm  
Blogger YellowSubterfuge said...

your guitar strikes me as a "Lucille"

4:07 pm  

Post a Comment