July 06, 2004

Hang On ... I'm Still Mutating

First: that title was blatantly stolen from Onanon's album; it's in my head because I was up late last night editing for Blink.

Second: Finally added a few new links, Bizgirl cos I was flabbergasted to find she'd linked to here (how nice!) and Supergood cos I visit quite often and he's linked to here, and Crap Shag cos it's hilarious and I think I have one or two stories to share.

Third: Am considering implementing Haloscan for comments cos the existing regime has its faults. My question is: what will happen to existing comments? Will they disappear? I know someone out there can help me... Noizy?

p.s. I think I'm getting sick... damn

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dubber said...

As someone who switched FROM Haloscan TO Blogger's comments system, yeah - each has its flaws, and there's no obvious way of moving comments from one to the other.

Out of curiosity, didn't Pascal say 'Je pense donc je suis'? He was, after all, a 19th century French philosopher and not an ancient Roman...

2:35 am  

Post a Comment