June 27, 2004

at last

Finally, a Hot Swiss Mistress gig. They haven't played since a gig at the Cross on the 21st of May, the same night as the Paselode album launch. Quite a fun night. Anyway, to make up for the long absence, there's two gigs this week: this one at Indigo on Tuesday and one on Friday at the Cross with Marineville. I hate to say it but there'll probably be another long absence... Rhys is pretty busy right now with Paselode gigs every other weekend.

The good news is that any minute now Hot Swiss Mistress will be recording, and we hope, releasing at least one track to the general populace. (Goes into extreme wishful thinking mode...) We hope to sort out a bit of a tour down south later in the year and for sure sort out some more gigs in Auckland.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

... maybe sooner than I thought. We're looking at coming north on August 5/6/7. I'm approaching meltdown but I'm working on breathing so I think it'll be okay. Anyone in Auckland who's interested should email me.

10:53 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

Postscript: excellent gig. Death to 'the Pawn', or so I'm told. I hope not. Three new songs, don't know if they have names yet. Good crowd, thanks everyone! Another gig on Friday at the Cross with Marineville who have a very pretty website. Auckland plans are coming along...

9:32 pm  

Post a Comment