June 30, 2004

Like sands through the hourglass

Phone call. The hold music was from Wuthering Heights. "Heathcliff, it's me I'm Kathy I've come home... let me in your window," stuck in my head. When I was 17 I used the window more often than the door.

I wanted to find out how many seconds I've been alive for. I found a counter somewhere on www.christiania.org but that was last year and I've lost it now. I think I've counted every one, but I didn't write it down. Ah. Not the one I was after but it'll do - here: 60680889947 and counting.

Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2. These late nights do nothing for my 'get smarter' campaign.

... so are the days of our lives.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:15 am  
Blogger Jessie said...

Doesn't that comment removal thing just make you curious? Haha.

4:48 am  

Post a Comment