The Irrefutable Truth About Me
• First job: Paper run
• First screen name: I don’t understand the question.
• First funeral: I don’t remember… my grandmother’s maybe?
• First pet: Never had my own, but I recall a sick quasi-Siamese with an unspellable name
• First piercing: right ear, up the top, age 14 – hideously infected
• First tattoo: not yet
• First credit card: Nat bank visa
• First kiss: Matthew something in truth or dare age 11/12, or that horrible 7th former age 14
• First enemy: Enemy? Myself
• Last car ride: To collect tour posters from Rhys in Mt Vic on Wednesday
• Last kiss: Not sure that’s blogworthy – but he was cute
• Last movie watched: The Village
• Last beverage drank: Green tea
• Last food consumed: toast with marmite
• Last phone call: Anna to give her my new number
• Last time showered: Yesterday morning
• Last CD played: Fang/Ghostplane/Phelps & Munro
• Last website visited: Download Firefox
• Single or taken: single and rather good at it
• Gender: female
• Birthday: the day after Anzac Day
• Sign: Taurus/Monkey
• Siblings: 4 older sisters, 1 older brother
• Hair color: dark brown
• Eye colour: Green-ish
• Shoe size: 8 or 8 ½
• Height: circa 168cm
• Wearing: pajama pants, hoodie
• Drinking: water
• Thinking about: How I’m supposed to be somewhere now, and how the f*ck does Firefox work?!
• Listening to: Phelps & Munro Ex-Exotic Dancer from Slowpoke
Firefox at last! And a new phone line. And what else… my first weekend at home. It’s not as sunny as I would like, and it’s WINDY, but no too bad – after all, this is Wellington. Thanks to Alan I now have a gmail address. Oh fickle me.
I'll be quite surprised if the formatting sticks in this post. F*ck, I've just noticed that I've lost my translator, my sitemeter links and there are weird characters hanging around in a dodgy manner. Standby, I'll do some cleaning up sometime soon.