October 22, 2004

The Irrefutable Truth About Me

You've seen it everywhere else, now see it here! I know there's some curious people out there. If this doesn't tell you what you need to know, then you don't need to know it.

First
First job: Paper run
First screen name: I don’t understand the question.
First funeral: I don’t remember… my grandmother’s maybe?
First pet: Never had my own, but I recall a sick quasi-Siamese with an unspellable name
First piercing: right ear, up the top, age 14 – hideously infected
First tattoo: not yet
First credit card: Nat bank visa
First kiss: Matthew something in truth or dare age 11/12, or that horrible 7th former age 14
First enemy: Enemy? Myself

Last
Last car ride: To collect tour posters from Rhys in Mt Vic on Wednesday
Last kiss: Not sure that’s blogworthy – but he was cute
Last movie watched: The Village
Last beverage drank: Green tea
Last food consumed: toast with marmite
Last phone call: Anna to give her my new number
Last time showered: Yesterday morning
Last CD played: Fang/Ghostplane/Phelps & Munro
Last website visited: Download Firefox

Now
Single or taken: single and rather good at it
Gender: female
Birthday: the day after Anzac Day
Sign: Taurus/Monkey
Siblings: 4 older sisters, 1 older brother
Hair color: dark brown
Eye colour: Green-ish
Shoe size: 8 or 8 ½
Height: circa 168cm
Wearing: pajama pants, hoodie
Drinking: water
Thinking about: How I’m supposed to be somewhere now, and how the f*ck does Firefox work?!
Listening to: Phelps & Munro Ex-Exotic Dancer from Slowpoke

Firefox at last! And a new phone line. And what else… my first weekend at home. It’s not as sunny as I would like, and it’s WINDY, but no too bad – after all, this is Wellington. Thanks to Alan I now have a gmail address. Oh fickle me.

I'll be quite surprised if the formatting sticks in this post. F*ck, I've just noticed that I've lost my translator, my sitemeter links and there are weird characters hanging around in a dodgy manner. Standby, I'll do some cleaning up sometime soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Ah, who knows what's going on. My flatmate tried to install some software for me today and I lost half the contents of my desktop... one good thing about having such an average memory is that I don't know what I've lost - so I'm not going to worry about it.

7:06 am  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

Well, whatever ye've lost i didn't notice it. Looks ok to me, too. Although i'm still using explorer...

I saw this same "questionnaire", over on Tams Meme blog. WAs thinking , "Yeah, i'll do that. Eventually."
So now i can claim to be robbing from both of you.
=]
S.x

2:26 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

Okay, I've done a system restore, have rediscovered my missing desktop files, re-installed firefox and the formatting seems to be settling in. Happy times. Ah how I do enjoy a lazy Sunday armed with the beautiful knowledge of a public holiday tomorrow. Thank you, oh statutory-holiday-makers.

1:40 am  
Blogger Tam said...

Ahh, its reassuring -- to me at least -- that I'm not the only one to have come across the 'horrible 7th former' in my many travels.

3:17 pm  
Blogger SingleFin said...

Hmm... I feel some robbing coming on...

3:29 pm  

Post a Comment