October 04, 2004

Why are the chairs musical?

Didn't make that terribly clear, did I.

What with three flatmates moving out, and there being a clear discrepancy between the quality of the five rooms within my house, there's quite a bit of shifting about going on.

So far, it's like this. Nick has moved out. Oliver has moved into his old room. Amelia will move out this weekend, and Oliver will take over her room. New flatmate # 1 will take over Oliver's room. I will move out a week later and Bryn will get the best upgrade possible, from the smallest room to the second-biggest but most sunny room. New flatmate # 2 will take over Bryn's room.

Try explaining this to potential flatmates.

Oh, anyone looking for a flat?

Email me if you are. Excellent central location, just $88 + exps.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Saturnyne said...

The world is flat(s)!

I used to live in a flat, but then it put on weight. You could say it became inFLATed!
Kill me before i tell another...

12:35 am  
Blogger Jessie said...

Ah go on then!

Fyi, NZ$88 = £33, US$59, AUS$82, DK356kr, 48€ or 0.142110 gold ounces. Any way you look at it, it's cheap.

12:59 am  
Blogger SingleFin said...

Was looking for a flat about a month ago... think the drive to work might be slightly on the protracted side tho...

10:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a new flatmate Jessie, mine didn't pay rent last week. he said it would be a day late, i said cool. a day turned into a week, i said cool. now he hasn't paid this week, and he is AWOL, i'm broke, not cool.

Let me know when you're comin up.

Cher, Paul

10:55 am  
Blogger Jessie said...

I hear ya Paul. A few flatmates ago, we had one who bailed on us and didn't say a word. We didn't even know he'd gone until we finally checked his room and it was empty... (James, you owe us $200). Oh, and I'm coming up this Thursday night through until Sunday.

Happily, we now have two new flatmates. I can move out in peace :)

9:19 pm  

Post a Comment