September 09, 2004

Quick, new sounds: Good!

It's the beginning of a new and improved me* so I can't sit and bask in the sun of the backyard for long this morning - just a quick cup of tea while I mention my latest acquisition.

I've got high hopes: it's the Green Room 003: (Ear)th. Going by the high quality of the other two in the series (put out by Loop Recordings) I won't be disappointed.

While you're here I'd like to give props to the masses of predatory met'llers who were thronging Indigo last Saturday in the aftermath of 8ft Sativa. (Is that even you write it? Maybe it's 8 Foot Sativa.) Met'llers, you made me feel uncomfortable and vulnerable. And you made my chucks stick to the floor. That's your prerogative... Ups y'all!

And just a brief mention of the new Coupland book I'm reading - Hey Nostradamus!. It's pretty good, I only wish I could get a good chunk of time to settle into it.

It's Friday!

*Yes I got another thinly veiled "Pull your socks up young lady" speech at work... the words "applying yourself" and "must learn to THINK" were used. Point taken.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Well, essentially I'm denying myself access because I choose to pursue this career o' mine. If I wanted I could hang out all day every day in the backyard... but truth be told I think I would find it a little dull. No, I intend to continue the self-denial for some time yet.

Friday proper is almost upon me. I'm holding on to my hat and I suggest you do the same!

6:37 am  
Blogger SingleFin said...

You know what's not fair? The eleven hour time difference between here and there. Right now, you're probably in the pub with a beer, and I'm here, just a single stinking hour into my working day. Bah!

But who cares? It's FRIDAY!!!!multiple exclaimation marks!!!!CAPS LOCK ON!!!!FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!

10:11 am  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

yeah! Friday! Yaay!

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment