September 02, 2004

The Question of The Day

Is there any nutritional value in whole-grain mustard?

Is it called whole-grain or whole-grained??

I got 'Fatherfucker' by Peaches today.

And finally, I would like to direct your attention to this fantastic-sounding recipe courtesy of Singlefin. I'm not big on mince... but the detail is so helpful! How can you go wrong with instructions like "Wait for approximately the time it takes to roll and smoke"!!

So - Happy this Saturday - will I see you there?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

I think it's $10. Not too steep...

9:23 pm  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

MMMmmm! Sodium! My favourite flavour!

11:30 pm  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

thought i'd say "cooeee!" seeing as you seem to be online around about now... of course if you don't have an email alerter thing to new messages, then this message is wasted *sigh*

Stilll, Hi anyway!

3:04 am  
Blogger SingleFin said...

Wow! For me, this counts as fame! Riches are sure to follow within the week!
Glad y'all enjoyed it, it's the only thing I can cook. Apart from beans on toast, which is not quite as impressive. Not that 'Drunken Chilli' is impressive, but ah well, what can you do?

-careful of those hot pans...

4:56 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

Believe it or not, there was an advertising campaign here a while back saying "Don't Drink and Fry". No kidding - tv ads and everything.

9:56 pm  
Blogger SingleFin said...

Don't drink and fry? Hell, I could come with loads like this...
Don't drink and assemble flat pack furniture
Don't drink and perform surgery
Don't drink and format your hard drive
Don't drink and paint the kitchen

The list is endless!

11:14 am  

Post a Comment