January 25, 2006

Checking In

Briefly, anyhow. One of those proper-boring-blogger-type rundowns, I think.

Searching ... it's Wednesday, yeah? Funny old week. Monday refused to be tamed, instead going all irie on me with a constant threat of revolt in the form of a highly dramatic, hands-in-the-air tantrum from my frazzled nerves. Tuesday, well, that was yesterday, wasn't it. I'm not sure what else to say about it. We started packing up the office, as we're moving next week.

Once I got home I cleaned the bathroom, always worth noting. Watched Coffee and Cigarettes with the flatmates, then had a good long yarn with the ever-lovely Matt.

And today, I've been busy packing and getting last week's work finished up with. Met up with Dainjah, a long absent friend, for a goood sushi lunch. If you're ever at the Grey Lynn shops, check out Hana Sushi. So good.

Tomorrow I'm off to Melbourne. I'll be chilling out there for the next week, minus the chill, and I'm planning to wander around, check the city out, take lots of photos and generally regroup. Last time I was in Melbourne I decided to quit my job and move cities. I'm not expecting that kind of behaviour this time around, but I hope to find some inspiration.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pix said...

Can you bring me back a bit of that inspiration please?

9:34 am  

Post a Comment