July 26, 2006

Big Love

Hooray! Big Love is my new favourite television show. I still love Grey's Anatomy, but who isn't fascinated by polygamy??!

I've been maintaining a low profile around these parts lately - partly due to my newfound and previously mentioned fascination with last.fm. Lack of posting here may (or may not) mean an increase of music-related observations over there.

Bonus film festival movie last night: L'Enfer. The boss gave me tickets at the eleventh hour, and while it was flattering that he might assume I would be able to drum up a friend in approximately seven minutes, I wound up going alone. It was pretty grim - my flatmate says French films always are - but worthwhile nonetheless.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

This website looks pretty good too for info on Big Love.

10:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you get chloe sevigny AND harry dean stanton on one show - how cool is that?
Peter M

11:16 pm  
Blogger Martha Craig said...

Mmmmmmmm, I love Big Love.

11:42 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

I want Wednesday NOW. I find it amusing how happy I am to have another tv commitment :)

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment