August 16, 2006

Counting

You know what I forgot to mention?

Of all the 24-hour periods I could be in Australia, I was there for the census. I could have ignored the pile of forms pushed under my hotel room door, but having been raised to do as I'm told and also being quite fond of form-filling (as anyone privy to lj will know), I duly did as instructed.

It seemed a bit pointless, writing about my mixed-up job back in Auckland and giving the address of my office etc.

I used to get quite excited about the census form here in NZ - they're only once every 5 years, right, so I've only ever done about three (or four?). Maybe I'm getting over that now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good on you for bothering - it's more than two of my flatmates could do! I like form-filling too :-)

12:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE a good form fill in.

7:11 am  
Blogger ANNA said...

I actually loath forms these days - they always seem to want more than I am prepared to tell them!

7:35 am  

Post a Comment