April 10, 2007

ring of fire

Easter was quite lovely - what beautiful weather! I drove as far as Hunterville on Thursday evening and stopped there. It had taken seven hours due to tight traffic heading out of Auckland and a stop-off at Mystery Creek. Caught up with my dad as well as Ange and Emma on Friday, and I stayed that night and the next two at Maxwell. Ange and I spent a lot of time looking at glossy photo books of Turkey and Hungary and confusing ourselves with details of connections and currencies.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Capewell said...

What a cool ring of fire... Reminds me of the silver ferns in Civic Square in Wellington.

And yes! The weather was gorgeous this weekend and continues to be so. Roll on summer, you've had it long enough now ;)

10:55 am  

Post a Comment