June 24, 2008

Marryoke. It's what it sounds like.

Have you heard about MARRYOKE?

It's the latest craze in wedding videos, where the wedding party lip synch to their choice of pop song. I'd heard of it and now I've seen it - and you must see it too!

I was sceptical but now having checked out a few videos, I'm pretty much sold on the idea. I must get married as soon as possible to take part in this phenomenon.

Take a look here first, at 'Tragedy', then progress on to the stylish 'Ring of Fire', a rather sweet 'Perfect Day' (the song choices are simply mad), and finish with (hold back the gag) 'I Will Follow Him'. And there's lots more, but be careful, it's addictive.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger llew said...

I'm almost too scared to look.

GAAAH! The singing swaying policemen!! Quelle Horreur!!

12:11 am  
Blogger noizy said...

jesus. christ.

12:38 am  
Blogger Martha Craig said...

Love!

In an ironic way... although I'm thinking a video is in order with Org.

1:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean?

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment