October 19, 2009

SSR


My iphone is being repaired just now, which means no stanza app (and therefore no Vanity Fair), so I'm back to working on my stack of real books - some of which you see pictured above. I finished Kill Your Friends last week and it's brilliant. Oh, the 90s, were they really so extreme?! I'm now finishing off I Was Told There'd Be Cake.

I am flying to Bratislava in a couple of days' time for a week's holiday, so that should give me ample chance to chill and get through one or two more. Not having a job is pretty awesome, so much so that today I got reprimanded for gloating. Oops. I have around six weeks left in London, then three months in NZ to look forward to. What's next? I have an inkling but I'll save that for another day.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger teedoubleyou said...

Hey Jessie! How are you? You must be leaving around the same time as me? I leave on 28 Nov to go home via India...

9:39 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

Yes - I take off on 30 November, back to Wangas for a wedding on 5 December. I'll be in NZ through until late Feb, so drop me an email sometime, our paths are likely to cross.

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment