December 27, 2010

Pictures of Music

Having a little bit of time on my hands during the Christmas break, I've taken the opportunity to update Flickr with a few pictures I've taken since October or thereabouts of various musical adventures. These include Duane Eddy/Richard Hawley/Jarvis Cocker, The Black Keys, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, Marnie Stern, Arcade Fire, Janelle Monáe and Paul McCartney.

Duane Eddy
The Black KeysCasiotone for the Painfully AloneMarnie SternArcade FireJanelle MonáePaul McCartney

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jesse I can't believe we chatted for ages in between your flirtation with skittling and you never once mentioned that you have seen Duane Eddy and that you were at that 100 Club McCartney gig!

5:00 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

Well Simon, remember how I can't tell shit from butter? Haha.. Next time I'll list all my recent gigs ;)

5:32 pm  

Post a Comment