March 18, 2007

Weekends



That's SJD and Sandy Mills at the King's Arms last Saturday. That was one busy day. Pasifika, beach, fireworks, gig. Weekends ought not to be so exhausting. It was a good show, there were other bands but my memory doesn't extend to that kind of detail.

I spent this weekend relaxing in Whangamata. We went to a remote beach and slowly, slowly it became apparent that the stretch we were strolling along was mostly populated by naked men. Cowboy hats, no tanlines. Picture that.

Now I'm trying to get my head around daylight savings. I heard that next year there'll be three additional weeks of light. I guess that won't mean much to me, gasping for any kind of light in darkest England.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tomatohead said...

Did you say "hi" to Sean and Sandy for me? ;) We here in Bishop LOOOOOOVE Sandy Mills' vocals. You lucky girl. Gigs and beaches (full of nekkid people to boot!).

Get your sunshine in whilst you can.

7:00 pm  

Post a Comment