May 19, 2007

the important questions

..and today's instalment is whether I get the yellow or the black shoes. Thoughts?

It was a good idea to host two couchsurfers this weekend. Means I don't spend money I don't have on petrol I don't need to drive someplace I don't have to go to see persons that aren't going anywhere anyway.

Last night's Dimmer gig was good fun, and as it was my last gig for my current employment I had a drink or two to mark the occasion. Today's been a little slow, but I'm still here in Grey Lynn. Strange relentless pull to be elsewhere. But I'm still here.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Yellow!

6:04 am  
Blogger Jessie said...

I'm leaning towards the yellow :)

6:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer yellow ...but I think that black is better for wear combination. Heart/mind duality. Maybe I'm a classical.

11:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yellow!

11:59 am  

Post a Comment