May 20, 2007

Weekend in the city

While it may not look appear so to the naked eye, I can assure anyone who might happen to appraise my room post-weekend that I have in fact made great progress with The Reduction. My wardrobe is almost empty and so is one desk drawer. I'm confident that it will all come together over the ensuing days and I'll be totally sorted to dispatch a good amount of my worldly existence by next weekend's trip to Wanganui.

That's pretty much all I'm good for at the moment - packing and talking about packing. 21 sleeps to go. The difficult parts now are thinking properly about money, finding a buyer for my awesome car, and boring things like sorting out bank accounts. Any attempts at trip planning are out the window, that's what the plane ride is for.

Now, how's this for a pretty piece of Wellington?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened to that wind needle thing?? it was more towards the lights.

12:01 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

It's still there, but I didn't get any good shots of it. Moving car, you know.. there's also this cool pole thing with neon circles, only it seemed to be gone :( Any clue, Wellingtonians?

8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the neon thingy is still there - it is just further down (by the round about closest to the airport). the thing i don't like about the neon thingy is that it doesn't look nice during the day. i'm a big fan of the new boxes though! they're cool. you're photo of them is also cool. :)

9:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sorta car?

10:23 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

A very excellent 1987 Honda Prelude. Manual with four wheel steering. I am going to list it on trademe sometime in the near future.

11:19 pm  
Blogger tui said...

mmm love this. But why haven't I ever seen it before?
t

6:07 am  

Post a Comment