September 01, 2007

Painter at Work



This man was amazing - he created beautiful works of nature and sci-fi using spraypaint, right before our eyes. While I was deeply impressed, I wasn't so into dolphins doing flips in the sky around three moons with spaceships in the background, however once he created this one (see the little dinghy boat?), I couldn't walk away.

Found near Plaza de la Virgen, Valencia.

London is going nicely. Megan has just arrived from Sydney for a few weeks, so little Stella and Elizabeth are overwhelmed with three times as many aunts as they had two weeks ago. I've been to Brighton, wandered around the Tate Modern and the National Gallery, seen a peregrine falcon and a would-be bridge jumper, and next week I have a job interview.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Ooo... I know this one...

The falcon spotting telescopes are set up by the Tate, just under the bridge. I passed by just a few days ago and saw them there.

9:49 pm  

Post a Comment