March 06, 2008

not secret any more

Have I ever mentioned my secret fetish for Justin Timberlake? A textbook example of the power of suggestion. The first time I heard 'My Love' I pulled the headphones from my ears in disgust - not realising it was a declaration of sorts. I heard it a few more times, a little more sympathetically, and then - as you do - forgot about it.

Many months later, on a whim, I bought the track.. and now it's my occasional secret once more. Was my secret. This one I had to share; it makes me laugh. Don't you think it's funny? What's your secret?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nik said...

I like to think of myself as having cool musical tastes, but I have to admit to a total fetish for '80s Phil Collins. Yeesh.

7:40 pm  
Blogger sas said...

Not music related but John Campbell has been my secret boyfriend for years. I went to the 'bro town stage show as part of the welly festival and had front row seats. JC had a cameo and we shared a moment.
Love the turkish tomatoes :)

8:40 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

18 months later and I have a new, not-so-secret love, this time for George Michael's 'Careless Whisper'. The saxophone!! It epitomises the 80s...glorious.

3:11 pm  

Post a Comment