April 03, 2008

Pretty Skye

Another shot of the beautiful landscape of western Scotland:



I had a great Easter up there in Skye, in spite of having a cold the whole time. And it's back again! So I'm back to lying low, which suits since it's two weeks to payday and I am pretty much insolvent. Good news on that front however - I have been promoted to manager at work. No more spending my weekends swotting for job interviews! That is some relief.

More good news: just four sleeps until my Irish Dream returns.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We spent a couple days on Skye one sunny May before spending a few more in the Western Isles (Harris & Lewis are totally recommended, btw). Walking in the Cuillin Hills; visiting Talisker at Carbost; walking up to the Old Man of Storr; driving around the Quirang; checking out the fairy flag at Dunvegan... ahhh. Loved it. Your photo makes me want to go back.

Do you have any more Skye photos not already on Flickr, Jessie?

9:12 am  
Blogger Jessie said...

Hi Alan! Yes there are quite a few more, these are just day one. I got tired of processing them last night! I'll put the rest up in due course. We visited all the places you mentioned!

10:57 am  

Post a Comment