November 29, 2004

Curiouser and Curiouser

On Sunday morning I discovered my chucks were liberally coated in a strange substance resembling blue paint. I am yet to discover its source. There's no paint through the house, or on the roof... which, btw, I am amazed not to have fallen off. Don't drink and climb, kids.

I haven't seen any pools of paint on the way home from the pub, either. It did occur to me this morning that I may have acquired it in one of the wee back rooms at Indigo, so I am going to investigate tonight. Stand by! Nothing like a good mystery. The world needs more mysteries. Although I'd like to point out that sometime, oh about next week, I'll be vehemently arguing the opposite.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie, you really are a crazy little monkey!

WC
xxx

2:54 am  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

ahh, Sherlock Saturnyne deduces:

From the serious splosh marks you obvioulsy trod in something blue. A small puddle of blue, or there'd be much more staining on your booties fabric due to excess splashiness.

Therefore, i deduce that you trod on a small but intelligient Blue liquid from the planet Ignateeev VII which was out sightseeing in your locale.

No harm done. as they're quite invulnerable to physical impacts... Which is quite fortunate for you, or there'd be spaceships hovering above your house right now, ready to spray you a nice turquoise colour in revenge and insult...

(God! If i can make this stuff up when i'm sober, just think how much fun/annoying i'd be when drunk!

S.

3:03 am  
Blogger Jessie said...

MYSTERY SOLVED! Big thanks to Chief Investigator Stacey for tracking the source of blue paint to one of the backstage rooms at Indigo, sometimes known as 'the smoking room' or 'the secret toilet'. Not so secret now, is it.

12:01 am  
Blogger Jessie said...

Then again, maybe you're right, Saturnyne?!

12:34 am  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

ERgh Jessie! You've been smoking? And using the "secret toilet" room?!?!?

And attempting assaults on Small (Yet intelligent) Blues from the planet Ignateeev VII while you were there??!?!?!

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

lol

12:59 am  
Blogger Jessie said...

One thing's for sure: if these are the best I can muster for going out on the town then I need to go shopping. Oh how I detest shopping.

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment