May 25, 2006

Sky don't cry

Can I get a HELL YEAH?! It's 1pm and it still hasn't rained... which means that if I get home quickly I might just get some dry sheets off the clothes line! Yussss. Just as I hit the home straight on this morning's run, a lady tipped me off that the temperature will reach 19 degrees this afternoon. I don't care, as long as my washing gets dry.

In the land of me, and elsewhere too I believe, it's a slow Thursday. What's to say?

Myspace just answered my musicsupport question incredibly quickly, and actually did what I asked them to do - big tick!

I am hoping to actually finally go to the Schooner this weekend to see the Reduction Agents and Lawrence Arabia.

I would like a car stereo that doesn't reject tape converters and doesn't fart constantly because the speakers can't handle any bass whatsoever. Aside from that, it's nice to have a car that is all sparkly newly warranted for another 6 months.

All bits n piecesy, just like a real blog... dyathink?

3 Comments:

Blogger llew said...

Ha hah! Is this the day this year that it's not raining in Auckland?

Hey, I was just asking the person who reas my blog the other day... exactly what is MySpace any use for?

2:50 am  
Blogger Jessie said...

Hi Llew, myspace is social networking site, aka a really good way to waste a lot of time. The added-value is that myspace features bands and has streaming audio. Once you get the hang of it you can while away whole days.. I'm told..

It's the first day this week that it hasn't rained.

3:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for 6 mos' worth of a WOF!

Wow, how does the guy in Lawrence of Arabia open for himself in the Reduction Agents?

Hope you are having a good weekend.

10:44 pm  

Post a Comment