October 01, 2006

stage ii

This painting was used as a poster for an exhibition of Edvard Munch's work, called 'Hestekur', that took place in Oslo in August 1995. I bought the poster when I visited the Munch Museet in April 2002. It's one of my favourite paintings.

I definitely want to go back to Oslo. I was only there for 8 hours, and I didn't get the chance to visit the sculpture park.

It's raining really hard. I parked my car facing downhill, but I think it's still going to leak. The windshield is cracked. I hope the rain doesn't break it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? You went to Oslo for eight hours, and used some of that time to catch some Munch paintings? That is style!

3:46 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

I don't remember doing much else, besides wandering around the centre and hanging out at Akershus Fortress until our ship sailed.

8:17 am  

Post a Comment