September 26, 2006

Visitors in the yard.. and Monday night tv



The boss is just back from Russia, and look what he got there! View slideshow here.

Keeping with work-type stuff, the first Big Day Out announcement takes place next Wednesday 4 October. If you're that way inclined, go add Big Day Out Auckland on myspace - it's a direct line of contact for all the latest news etc.

Did anyone see 'Exposé - My Child Can't Stop Eating' on tv1 last night?? It was train-wreck viewing, and unfortunately coincided with my dinner-time. Each of the three people with PWS (Prader Willi Syndrome - UK website here) had quite different family situations, and quite different personalities and attitudes towards their situation. Heartbreaking to see the barriers to normalcy these people deal with every day - and there I was thinking I had problems with self-control.

Not really.

Speaking of tv, I am so glad tv2 are re-screening season one of Grey's Anatomy. It really makes my Monday. After a period of gloom on the weekend, I've surprised myself by bouncing back to full capacity. There is hope, people! If in doubt, google for wise aphorisms, take amusing photos of wooden dolls, then watch Grey's! It works for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

We don't know how lucky we are.

8:49 am  
Blogger Paul Capewell said...

You're the second person to randomly recommend Grey's Anatomy in as many days. I think its about time. I also need to catch up with Weeds.

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment