March 17, 2006

I'd kill for a shoulder massage.

Interminable day.

Beer o'clock, at loooong last, although I do not intend to drink this evening. A spot of indulgence last night, you see.

I haven't much to say, just checking in to let my dear readers know that on Sunday I depart Auckland for Invercargill, and thereafter will be travelling north up the country. I got a new hat: for the next two weeks, I am Merch Girl.

It means a return to the subsistence level of dial-up world, so I don't expect to have much to say.

UPDATE, because the above wouldn't publish in a timely fashion:

I have spent the last couple of hours hanging at bFM with Mark, good times. Current fave band: Devastations. So good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul Capewell said...

Enjoy your travels, theres nothing quite like a trip up or down NZ. Have fun and take care :)

I'm dabbling in student radio... Gravyard shift with mates but damn its fun...

Paul

6:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, road trip. Hope you get to swing by Welli and see some friends. Maybe you can catch some gigs along the way?

I vote for cheese out of the wee cheese van in the Arts Centre in Chch and a coffee drink at Morrison St. in Nelson. Hi to Barry if you get to meet up.

Safe journeys.

10:51 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

Thanks guys. I'm rather looking forward to it. Will definitely catch up with some friends in Welli, and I hope to somehow fit in a visit to the flash new Waitangi Park. My law office was just across the street, and I waited and waited for it to be finished - then couldn't wait any longer.

As for seeing gigs - maybe, although it'll be the same one over and over, if my merch girl duties afford me a view of the stage.

5:36 am  
Blogger Francesrosey said...

do you know when you'll be in chch? we will have to catch up... and have more than a 10 second conversation this time
my cell number is 021 148 5068 for all stalking purposes.

4:57 am  

Post a Comment