March 02, 2006

Updating and Time-wasting

Super quick catch-up... Last Friday I went to the launch party for this extraordinary craft: You can find out more about it at the official Earthrace website.

There's been a resurgence in myspace addiction this week, mostly due to the Phoenix Foundation's staking their claim on some of Rupert Murdoch's real estate. Take a look at their page and add add add.

Weekend preview: might check out the Black Seeds tonight at AUT, and will most definitely head down to 4:20 to see the infamous Deja Voodoo. I'll be hanging with Lovely Matt, so watch out lest my grin trip you over. Tomorrow night brings equal excitement and a pot luck dinner! at my house in honour of my most wonderful friend Libby. Also I'm hoping to check out the Punches EP release at Tabac.

Have been very lazy lately with backyard maintenance, although I've had some good writing ideas - roll on winter, maybe? Let's take you back to the concrete streets...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger llew said...

Woohoo! Nice boat.

10:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freaky deaky boat.

Thanks for inviting me to be a myspace friend. I tried to invite you the day I joined, but I was a dork and didn't do it right.

Hope you have a good potluck! I didn't think they did those in the big city.

Hope you make it to the Black Seeds. too!

2:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, blogging died for me, so im doing something else now.

12:37 pm  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

You ever get as lazy as i've been these past months, then you can start to worry! =]

I looove yr new title pic! It's waay better than the old one.

S.x

7:40 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Minuit and Fly My Pretties have MySpace sites too.

I signed up as a member the other day as well, but all that bad publicity about MySpace recently makes me feel like a filthy perv for doing so.

11:37 pm  
Blogger Jessie said...

Thanks, o Saturnyne! Good to hear from you. As for the pic - all my own work :)

Alan, don't believe the hype.

11:25 am  

Post a Comment